Update of RoHS2 exemption list
- Commission Delegated Directive（EU）2018/736：exemption for certain electrical and electronic components containing lead in glass or ceramic
- Commission Delegated Directive（EU）2018/737：exemption for lead in solders for the soldering to machined through hole discoidal and planar array ceramic multilayer capacitors
- Commission Delegated Directive（EU）2018/738：exemption for lead in cermet-based trimmer potentiometer elements
- Commission Delegated Directive（EU）2018/739：exemption for lead as an alloying element in steel
- Commission Delegated Directive（EU）2018/740：exemption for lead as an alloying element in aluminium
- Commission Delegated Directive（EU）2018/741：exemption for lead as an alloying element in copper
- Commission Delegated Directive（EU）2018/742：exemption for lead in high melting temperature solders
For each delegated directive, there are the detailed exemption information and exact expiration date aiming at each original exemption. And especially for lead as an alloy element in steel and in aluminum, more detailed requirements had been separately interpreted. More detailed infor, please help to check the original text on OJ.
UONE, as a professional third party organization, can provide you the comprehensive quality control program about hazardous substances in E&E products. Aim at the timely update of the regulations, make your product always comply with the related requirements, and well control the quality of your products.